Well it finally happened. I got my first tag! Thank you Mojoreb for the nomination. One, I think these are a really great way to break up a continuous stream of reviews (which I’ve been on a roll lately so this was necessary), and two, I love love love learning about my fellow book-bloggers. There is such a diverse background to each and every one of us and I very much enjoy being a part of and learning more about this community and everyone in it.
Alright, so 7 facts about me:
- I taught myself how to read when I was 3 years old (don’t even ask me how because I really couldn’t tell you).
- I love heights, but have a severe fear of falling from heights, which makes for an interesting experience, because while half of me is enjoying the scenery up high, the other half of me is imagining my certain death if I were to fall.
- The library in the Beast’s castle from Beauty and the Beast is my DREAM library, as I’m sure it is for many people. I mean, the whole castle is kind of my dream house, but I really want the library.
- I’m actually in the design stages of my own actual library in my house (nowhere near the size of my dream one). My color scheme is going to be white, grey and lavender and that’s about as far as I’ve gotten with it. The first step is really just cleaning that room out and for obvious reasons, I’ve been putting it off.
- I read/listen to a combination of physical books, e-books and audio books. Audio books are my least favorite, but physical and e-books are tied for first because I really just can’t decide which one I like more. I like the convenience of digital books but nothing beats having a hard copy of a book in your hand.
- My reading is really based on my mood. I have to be in the mood for certain genres and if I find myself reading a genre that I’m not really in the mood for, the reading is really slow going and I’ll most likely put the book down to be revisited at a later time.
- I recently got a new job where my work volume severely decreased. I went from an environment where I barely had time to breathe during the day to an environment where I have so much extra time that I’ve been able to fit in a lot more blogging than normal. Hence the reason why some have you have seen so much from me lately.
I’ve seen a flurry of tags recently in all of the blogs that I do follow, so I’m going to hold off on tagging anyone in particular. But if anyone reading this really wants to participate, please consider yourself tagged by me. 🙂